Monday, August 30, 2010

TOLDJA!

For those of you not in the biz, I am borrowing my title from Nikki Finke who uses that expression whenever she really scoops a story on Deadline.com.  (and apparently has applied for a trademark for the phrase)

My gloating comes from two stories that appear in MSM (aka mainstream media). The first article appeared a few days ago in Salon and concerns the topics about shield laws for internet postings and  "journalism for everyman" I covered in "Shield Me" May 2009 and Democratization of Journalism this month.

The second article, in the NYT, is about the proliferation of raccoon gangs in urban areas, a topic I covered in October 2009.  As a frustrated journalist, I am pleased that my little blog is covering the same topics as professional journalists before the articles appear in MSM.

TOLDJA!

No comments: