Tuesday, April 28, 2009

If You're Going to San Francisco


Tonight is my last night in the west coast windy city.  I have been very busy the last week or so in court at the RealDVD hearing.  Today was fun as the CEO of Real Networks blathered on about how law abiding he was. "Copying is only incidental to the features we provide"  Of course, most of the press is vilifying the studios and belittling their case.   

I have also been running around for days "celebrating" my daughter's 20th birthday.  Many meals out and many new reasons to bump up the exercise when this rhinovirus leaves.  We went up to Sonoma for a few days and stayed at the Macarthur Place Inn.  Aerial view of grounds to the left. I got some great photos of the grounds and gardens which I will upload once I get home.
 Home.  It sounds great!

No comments: